09 October 2007

McDonald's Greenbean Sundae

Sory for the long hiatus in posting.

I had the chance to taste a rocking fusion of culture and food of the east and west. Presenting to you, nyum nyum, the McDonald's Greenbean Sundae. Available in Malaysia during the entire Ramadhan month. Had a chance to taste this sundae twice.


It's sweet, it's tasty, it's cooling, it's starchy like beans should be. A dump on this will only cost you RM3.20 ++. The Greenbean promotion has a version in Greenbean McFlurry. I haven't tried that yet because it really lookes yucky and gross. It's like industrial waste sludge from Chernobyl that once eaten, will turn you into a creature with a curled tail, a snout and a thousand eyes. The McFlurry version will cost you RM4.30++. I call it McSludge.

You'll never look @ and taste greenbeans the same way ever again after this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing I wish I could try

Anonymous said...

Amazing I wish I could try